Saturday, December 23, 2017

The Final Finish......


The camels seem pretty passive among the angels.  I have always liked the white statues of unglazed camels.

They are in bisque ware form so they could be glazed and fired in a kiln. I am not sure I would paint them a color but would keep them the clean white.

The train seems to be made of similar material as the village houses but they are not the same company. My wife bought them a few years ago before she had really started collecting village piece.


This house sits on the opposite end of the large city.  It gets to have its lights left on day and night as it is hard to get to the cord or switch. It takes a while for me to light up all of the different items inside and outside of the house. Getting ready for bed includes taking Barney outside and shutting  it all down.

I hope everyone is getting close to be finished with their Christmas plans.  We will head to church and  also Christmas Eve service if the weather isn't keeping us home. Some gifts are still in need of wrapping but to the most part we are sliding into the season now with less stress.  Have a great holiday break and thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a treat to see your different collections. I really like the village house with the lights on in the windows. I hope your weather won't be too severe. We wish you both a very Merry Christmas.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas Larry! Ready or not Christmas is almost here. I see you got some white stuff...lovely:)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Merry Christmas to the both of you and have a wonderful 2018.

FlowerLady