Saturday, December 16, 2017

Saturday's Stuff......


Friday's sunset was wonderful. The structures in front of this view must have been stunning to see.

You can see the reflection of the sky in the storm door. I had seen the view through a bedroom window so I knew I needed to get out there. Barney decided that he needed to go outside for other reasons. So we both went out and I took shots with the dog leash in hand.



The scene on the dresser is duplicated with the dresser mirror. The Christmas room is getting a collection of things that really can't be displayed anywhere else.

It is time to get really serious with some of the Christmas shopping.  We did get our Maine package sent yesterday and the painting done by my wife has been sent.

We made some purchases today at Walmart and I was pleased with the store. They hired people to be at every single checkout counter and it kept the wait from the crowds down to a minimum. I do expect to wait but I don't like seeing long lines when they don't have cashiers at each counter. Today I had two people in front of me and it didn't take long to get to the head of the line.

We are having great weather today with the temps being warm.  No windchill and 50's is a good thing.  Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sky and I love seeing your Christmas lights. We had a fairly nice weather day today. Hope you both have a good evening.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We are good at the self check out and never have to wait long in line. Your sky is so pretty! :)