Sunday, January 14, 2018

Just Images and a Few Words....











Two trees are down.  We have the large one yet to do, the tall thin angel tree, and my small one sitting on the dresser also. They come down quicker that when they are being put up. The villages is completely gone now with lots of trips up and down the stairs being required.

There are lots of things going on with family members and a friend that makes it a bad week.  I hope this week will be a better one. Everyone take care and stay safe. Thanks for visiting this spot.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you have a better week. We have two funerals this week people I have known almost all of my life and a relative is in the hospital fighting for her life. Seems like death comes with the colder weather. I still have the Shiny Brite tree up and this week isn't looking good for taking it down:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about family and friends. May God bless them.
I enjoy the pictures very much. That last ornament is very cute.