Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wednesday’s Ways.....


A carnation glows as the flash spaces it into a feathery flower. The roses in that bouquet are gone now but the rest of the flowers are actually looking better.

The choices of flowers in the bunch that the sell really doesn’t have a theme.  I guess the splash of many colors is the draw to get people to buy them in the middle of winter.

I brought in one of my fake poinsettia displays from the front step yesterday so the removal of Christmas decorations has begun. The trees are looking out of place now in the house and we will appreciate getting some floor space.


We bought a new village house last week. It is more like a fantasy house. The signs on it direct the viewers to sets of apartments.



The side view seems less decorated but the board and plaster of the exterior is wonderful to see.  I set this on the mantle to photograph it and I like how the goat has photobombed the shot.


We will be moving into a rainy season for a half a day and the snow will all be returning this evening through  tomorrow.

I will be at projects today but won’t be moving very fast.   I hope all are well out there.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

A Colorful World said...

Love the Village House! Beautiful flowers. Hope you are having a great January.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your new purchase! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That's quite a new and interesting addition to your village, Larry. This year, we didn't even display our village as we were away most of December...but next year we hope to get it up once again.