Monday, July 8, 2019

Network Fizzles and Burns......


Everything keeps moving along.  The flowers keep blooming and the sun and moon keep going up and down.  But the  world does stop when the internet provider is down.  We are on our third day with out internet and Netflix. We decided to go for a Panera Bread outing and took the computers with us. We had some important things we needed to get to on the net and some bills to get paid.  We may have to return tomorrow to have another sandwich.  We may have to find a new network provider when our patience runs out.



I won’t do my blog here at this place but I can share some photos of the past few days. My one older neighbor what I was going to do with my little shed.  I told him the story and that it was just decoration.  I could build a garden shed to go under it but I really don’t need one.

New phlox of a different color.



We had a flurry of fireworks in our area and this is the only photo I could get. I learned later that I should have used my wife’s cell phone to take them.



Heading home now as we have finished eating and drinking and blogging.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your cottage garden is so lovely. The daylilies are so colorful and summery too. Sorry about your days without internet.

The Furry Gnome said...

That is SO FRUSTRATING! But nice pictures.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you get your internet back soon! :)