Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Summer Day’s Worth.........



We had tomatoes for lunch today.  They are a sweet yellow tomato bigger than a cherry tomato.  They are good to snack on but then we wouldn’t have any for meals if I did that.
It does look red but it is a yellow orange. I am looking forward to more of the ripening and in a more rapid bit.

The  knock out roses are already starting to bloom again.

This is the smaller yellow day lily.  It still is dramatic against that new fence. It has  a lot of buds sow it will be blooming for a long time.

I worked at the old place today but didn’t have time to really dig any other plants.  I worked longer and harder than I had planned so I just locked up and crawled into my truck and are home.  We are warming up today a little more than yesterday.



This was a good plan.  I remember blogging about dutifully planting them in a straight row with good spacing.  It seemed silly at the time but it did work out well.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I wish everyone well. 

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Your tomatoes look so tasty! I enjoy seeing photos of your different flowers. It has warmed back up here, too. We're thankful to only have one yard to keep up. Enjoy your evening.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Tomatoes I am so jealous! Lovely flowers too!