Friday, October 6, 2023

Blooms and More....


 

Time to buy a bouquet as all the outside flowers are gone. The bouquets are a packet of one of each kinds to add up to five. 

 

 

I potted it up and will bring it in to the sun room.  I never got a single bloom from it with our dry weather.  Maybe it will bloom. If not I will dry out the roots and try it again. 



It is a colder day.  I know in the winter that 55° F. will seem warm but for now it is cold in the fall.  We have stronger winds today and it isn't that great to be outside.  I did clean our my outside garden shed and took a few shots.   Thanks for stopping by today....

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I love seeing all the bouquets in the grocery stores, they make us sneeze so flowers in the house is not a good thing. Good thing that photographs can be enjoyed!

Val Ewing said...

Until I get used to it, fall will feel cold, but then we will get the real cold later!
Ahhhhh. I did miss these cooler days and wished for them.

My flowers are still going strong. I imagine as soon as we get a frost that will end them. Until then, I cut bouquets of all kinds and enjoy them.

I love having flowers to look at in the house!