Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday's Things.....


 The front step turtle is there to greet any visitors.  His pleasant expression says one is not in any danger. 



The dusty miller plant seems to like the fall weather as it grows big in the pot next to the turtle.  I remember  my parents always had to buy some of this to put in their flower pots as a great accent.



The impatience plant is taking its time to rebloom after a long hot summer.  It really didn't do well in the pots this summer.



The first bloom on the orchid is finally open.  It has been a long time coming.  When I was repotting the orchid I am so glad that I didn't cut off the stray stick coming out of the plant.

We are having a cooler day today.  I made a trip to Ace this morning and filled up cart with lots of things.  I was out of recycle bags and top soil.  I also found an organic fertilizer to put on my yard.  It is work that I will do in the future, Not doing much more today.  Thanks for checking in......

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a pretty orchid!

Rose said...

I have never tried to grow and orchid...they are so beautiful.