Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Folgers in your cup............


Who wouldn't want to buy this can of coffee with a graphic like this on the side?



There is a company that still exists today in Kansas City, downtown, that you can smell the roasting coffee beans as you drive by the building. I don't know if it is Folgers.

I had substitute taught on Monday and that night I picked up a stomach flu that wouldn't go away.  I try to blog ahead by a day but I am going to be blogging behind instead.  I haven't had a cup of coffee since I started my illness and when I do have my first cup,  I know I will be all better.

Thanks for stopping by.......

7 comments:

Rae said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling rough. I hope you are on the mend soon. You must be feeling bad to avoid coffee. I am addicted and need a least one cup a day to kick it into gear. That is a really great coffee tin too.

Hilary said...

I hear it's the best part of waking up...

Hope you're feeling much better before long.

Sunny said...

Sorry to hear that you're under the weather, hope you're feeling better soon.
That's a wonderful old can!
☼ Sunny

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Larry, a stomach flu is definitely no fun and coffee wouldn't taste as good as when you're not sick. Great tin!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are sick Larry. This is such a colorful, vintage can. I love the smell of coffee and have at least one cup in the a.m. I hope you are on the mend and will enjoy that first good cup of coffee. Take care.

Vivian aka Deborah said...

I love coffee, coffee cups, coffee houses and now....this can! What a great find!

Hope you feel better real soon, Larry. This year so many people have gotten sick. Including myself. ug.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Larry, I hope you are feeling better..those teenagers must have been all germy:(
Your coffee tin is beautiful..and yes I love the graphics too. I don't drink much coffee anymore, I try to limit my caffine:)