Sunday, January 23, 2011

The jail bird escapes.............

Photo by guest artist Della Burgus

Inside and outside of the cage at the same time.  How does that work?  Actually Jack Sparrow escaped again today.  I looked in there while talking on the phone and he was just sitting up there, wishing he could get back into the cage.  Canola his mate is confused about this little escaping technique that he pulls and doesn't like him to leave her side.  On my Larry's Photo a Day I have more pictures of the total incident.

The cold is the news around here and it continues to be crippling most of the middle of the United States.  We will venture out today as we teach Sunday school.  The car has been starting regardless as to how cold it is so we should have no trouble.  

Thanks for stopping by and stay warm everyone.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Jack Sparrow - I like that name...very clever of you. He is an adventuresome bird escaping like that. I read your other blog post about him. It must be fun watching all his antics.

Rae said...

Larry,
Contrary to what you believe, you have been a loyal follower of my blog. I would like to include you in the giveaway - if you are interested that is. Just let me know if you change your mind.