Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another View.......


I had a darker version of the windmill that I shared last week on my Photo a Day.  This is the other shot I took having the camera turned away from the sun.  It gives me a good view of the river birch and and the garden shed.  We will be warming up again today before we head to the deep freeze next week.  I don't know when the tilting of the earth will start to change this vortex thing but it should be soon.  We have an ice mess on the local streets and large chunks of snow along the roads but I think a little more above freezing temps will help it out to eliminate more of it. Staying home today unless something comes up to do.

No Saturday school today and I have a small frame job to do.  I am assembling a frame job for a friend woodworker who can make frames but can't assemble the pieces into the frame.  I will finish that job today.  The sun is shinning today.  Except for another journey to the neighbors house I may get some rest today.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankful you are a little warmer this weekend. Hope you both enjoy a restful weekend.