Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday.........


The light dusting ended up looking like this by the end of the day yesterday.  It did clean up the landscape as all the brown of leaves and dead plants were not that good looking. I like how the snow settles in on the mugo pine shrub behind the bench.


Iowa's valuable corn gets fed to the squirrels.  It is valuable for food and for creating ethanol to add to gasoline also.  The feeder that I keep up gets one ear a day.  I really don't know how many squirrels out of the four actually get to eat at the feeder.

  I shared this on my photo a day blog today also.  I took the shot on Saturday and this morning I do have juncos showing up at the feeder.  We are very cold again and will stay that way even though the sun is shining. 

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry, Sorry you are so cold this weekend. We have warmed up and it is nice to get outdoors for a while.
Love seeing the Cardinal and that is the cutest bench with the pretty shrub behind. Love that shot.
Wishing you both a restful night and a good week.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have always liked that bench...but I like it better in the summer! I hope you had a relaxing day:)