Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday's Things.......


A frame job that I finished a few weeks ago is about to be picked up by the owner.  It is a photograph that his friend had created.


We had a fluffy snow that coated everything.  It is a pretty snow but the temps are really cold.  The kitchen thermometer was registering -2.6 degrees F.  It is to stay cold all day and tonight it is to be -9 degrees F.  They say we have 23 days until spring arrives.  It will have to change quickly to reach spring weather.  I need to get tomato seeds planted soon.


The little guy is growing quickly.  He seems to be such an easy going guy who is going to be going into his terrible twos in the next year.  It is fun to watch them grow up and learn so many new things.


I will finish with the wildlife photo of the day.  They are so busy harvesting my seed and corn.  I think there are four of them out there.  I am back in the same classroom and while we look out there are 5 or 6 robins hanging in the shrub right next to the window.  I bet they are soaking in a little warmth from the school building.  They are all fluffed up to keep warm which makes them look very fat.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on the frame. AJ has grown so fast! It is fun to watch them grow and learn. Ellie's parents are sharing videos of her beginning to walk now.
We are much colder today but no where near your frigid temps. I know the squirrels appreciate the food.