Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, Monday..........


Candy in the cookie jar makes me a happy person.  It plays music when the lid is removed and it has been in storage for awhile.  I think I should buy one of those new kid of oreo cookies and put them inside of it.   I saw they now have marshmallow creme oreo cookies.


 My long picture of the school in which I have to replace the glass, gives me a lot of fun times looking at the different things that can be seen in the photo.  The one house in 1920 in the background can still be seen standing over on Cherry Street.  I also remarked there always clowns that will climb the slide to be in a picture and then I saw it was mostly adults that are on the slide.   Other pictures I will be sharing show the kids coming to school without their shoes. All ages of school attended the school in the same building.


I will share the top view of this glass vase in my Photo a Day blog sometime down the road.  I have four glass goblets in green that are of the same company as this red one.  They were in my parents house.  This red vase, laying on its side, was from my wife's family home. I took the shot with the vase on its side as it gave me less reflections this way.

I was a middle school math teacher today,  teaching all seventh and eighth students their advance arithmetic lessons.  It seems to be made more complicated when it comes to the way that they explain it.  I have to review be fore I start to teach linear equations.  I am not sure that it is necessary but I do teach it.

It hasn't warmed up and maybe Wednesday we will feel 30 degrees F.  Two days of warm weather so we can thaw out the bones and then we will drop again.  Thanks for stopping by today. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I probably did not need to know about the new Oreos!!!!!ha
That's a cute jar.
Math was always my worst subject...those kids would be in trouble with me!
We are prepared for sleet/snow the next 2 days. Maybe they are wrong and we won't get it!

Patsy said...

I didn't know about the new cookies. You have a great post today.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Hi Larry ~ I've not been here in ages. I used to get notifications in my reading list, but not in a very long time about your blog.

Your ruby vase is very pretty.

Your winter weather sounds miserable to me. I would be so ready for spring if I lived up north, especially after this awful winter for you northerners.

I've got the a.c. on down here. I was outside sweating earlier. We are supposed to go down into the high 40's a couple of nights this week so that will be NICE!

Have a great week and a nice Valentine's Day with your dear wife.

FlowerLady

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your old photo and your red vase! Maybe you should fill that vase with flowers come Friday:)