Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Spring Flowers........


Th last of the tulips came to our new home yesterday.  I also brought some globe allium. I didn't know if they would work as a cut flower but they seem be doing good. Not a one started wilting.




Our son and wife and two grand boys visited Holland, Michigan last weekend.  He had wonderful photos of so many tulips, so I had to try my hand at taking some shots. I think I left one lone white tulip up at the house. The rest are have now been cut and enjoyed in our new home.


I shared on my Photo a Day blog pictures of the Jack in the pulpits that I have growing next to my patio. The wild plants that I would see as a kid had different colors with the Jack being white.

I mowed at the old house today. I didn't get everything done but I got most of it done.  I had interruptions from two different neighbors so the time was longer than usual for me to get the things done that I wanted to do.

I like the weather we are having right now.  It will warm up some today but we are tired of th cold that as hanging around us. I have things to do in my new house's garden now with things to get into the ground and maybe a partial mowing in the front today.  Thank you for checking in today.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I think that Jack may turn white, looks like it is brand new:) Your bouquet is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

The tulips and alliums are very pretty in the vase. Keeping up the two yards will be harder once the weather begins to warm. We are near 90 today; crazy weather....over the weekend, we had to run the heat!