Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday.........


As I moved things our of the garden shed, this large and very old hay fork ended up at the new place. It makes for a good garden piece.  I need to clean it up sometime. Since I have taken this photo I noticed my little bunnies like eating the foliage of the plant that is next to the steps. Having rabbits eating things means adapting to how I plant garden plants. I had one rabbit at the old place but they never seemed to bother things.




It just does not stop raining.  I was awake in the middle of the night and I could hear the rain on the roof.

I am curious as to what the true color will be.  Once I see what is growing in the row I will know which ones I can move from the old place.  There are three red peonies in a row there and the other colors are yet to be discovered.

A busy day again today.  I do get to visit the dentist this morning.  Other things are in the works as we go through the day.  We didn't get home until late last night from the hospital and will return after the dentist visit.  

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord give you safe travel to and from the hospital. I hope the dentist visit goes well, also. The peony is absolutely gorgeous. We mostly have deer resistant plants, but I do notice some of the plants get nibbled on!