Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday’s Things......


Yes it did turn into a rainy day. It started raining and really didn’t want to stop. That was Saturday and we had rain through Saturday night also.

The bird bowl shows we got more rain in the night as this thing is full now.  I emptied it Saturday evening.

They will now grow with all this rain.  I planted them and they seemed to just stand still instead of growing.
Marigolds are blooming next to the tomatoes but they are not to impressive right now.
A new product for Walmart (China) audit  is a big disappointment.  I wanted a spigot on the ice tea jar but the thing is dripping on the floor because the spigot isn’t tightened strong enough in the glass hole.  I dumped this tea into my old tea jar and I will be working on getting it to be watertight. I am hoping that I can fix it.

It is Sunday afternoon and it sprinkles off and on outside.  I won’t be working outside today anyway and probably tomorrow it will be a rain day too. It is a good day to just take time off and rest.  I hope all is well with everyone.  Thanks for checking in.......

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

That's too bad about the ice tea dispenser. We've had a few thunderstorms over the last 2 days, also. Hot and humid here.

Rose said...

I have not made a single jug of iced tea this summer....and it is usually my favorite thing to drink. We are supposed to have rain before the day is over but i am thinking it might skip us.