Sunday, October 13, 2024

Blowing Things Around....


 It is a windy day as you can see in the moving clouds. It is also a cold day which one would need to wear a warm coat. It is too cold for me to grill this day so we will use our indoor grill. 



The sun does cast some great shadows and the dish is standing strong. When they shingled the house they put it back up backwards.  I had to have the company come and turn it back around facing the signals better.


I brought in the two jade plants today as it is getting closer to the frost season.  I have spent a lot of years getting the jade plants grown so I don't want them to get frozen. It was the first time I have ever put them outside but they did like being in the open air. They grew bigger and the leaves are a greener color.My neighbor's had their plants outside and I decided I could do that too. I didn't put them in direct sun but in a shaded part of the deck.


We have had a quiet Sunday staying inside all day. I have two appointments this week both dental related. If all goes well I will have two more appointments the next week related to my dental health.  I moved away from my dentist a few years ago and now I live a mile away from a dental business. It will be an interesting two weeks. 

Thanks for checking in today.

No comments: