Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday Moments.....


 The fall sky is a deep blue. The roses are growing on longer stems than the rest of the bush. 



The fall weather has taken its toll on most of my flowers. I noticed this morning that the tomato plants are reacting to the near freezing temperatures.  The zinnias are mostly gone now but the weather does cause some neat colors. 



It is time to bring in some of the plants that I keep inside all winter. They sometimes bloom over the winter if they get enough light. I have moved them closer to the door and probably this evening I will bring them inside.  Frost warnings are getting closer. 



The phlox is really ready for me to trim them down for the winter and yet there a few of these blooms sneaking open. 



Afternoon visitors stopped in bearing gifts Sunday afternoon.  The cinnamon rolls tasted good with our coffee and the decorative real pumpkin is wonderful. I have never seen one like this.  It is a medium sized pumpkin and almost has a gourd like decoration on it. 

Monday has been cool for most of the day and our high was 70 degrees F.  I made a quick trip for groceries and some meds for me.  Tuesday is a coming.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Nice! We got some nice cinnamon rolls this weekend too.
Love this nice weather.