Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thursday's Thoughts.....


 

 The moon was still aglow this morning when I went to my 6:30 dental appointment this morning. It really is a full harvest moon. I had to go to a clinic that specializes in root canal work only. At that early in the morning there were four other people there waiting for treatment.  It was a strange procedure and I had lots of things done before I left the place. My mouth still taste like metallic coating. The tooth doesn't hurt but my head seems to be throbbing like I had some running into a wall.



The morning skies seem to always have the jet vapor trails in them. It is almost a given even when their are not any clouds.


The leaves on the red bud are changing now. I keep studying this tree and wonder if I need to trim it up from the bottom. I don't like to do it to any tree but it seems to be a short ball-shaped tree with no height. It is hard to mow under it this way. 


 

I do get some good red leaves from this ornamental tree in the front yard. They are a shiny leaf and the red orange is such a good strong color. I finished pulling up the last of my dead zinnias this morning. I need to buy bags so I can bag up all of the stem piles. We have had a gentile wind and we did make it up to 70 degrees F. for a short period of time. It really is nice weather. We have been declared in a strong drought condition again as we are so dry.  I still have to get my tulips in the ground. There is lots of good weather ahead so I can get it done. 

I am tired tonight. Thanks for checking in today.




No comments: