I like planting zinnias specifically for the draw of butterflies but the hummingbirds are a good draw too. I seee a lot of skippers during the summer but rarely get a shot of one of them.
I have been trimming back sunflower leaves to let the tomatoes get more sunshine. I think things are too crowded but I don't see me taking away anything that is growing there
I found the marker of this tomato and it is called Champion. It seems to be my best producer right now. I think I planted my tomatoes too late but I will get a harves until frost if they stay growing at the same pace. They seem to be more solid and less watery substance.What is really great is that they taste so good.
We are having rain this morning, It isn't going to amount too much but it keeps me from mowing my backyard. I have four large bags of garden soil to lift up and out of my car trunk. That I can do while I am waiting for the grass to dry. I can wheel barrow them down the hill one bag at a time. I do think we will be less hot today than yesterday. The rain will be good for me to get my plastic geese washed down a bit. You can see here the grass is very long.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment