The sprinkles causes water droplets on the morning glory. The rains kind of wilt the flower but yet the collection of the water makes a good look.
The vinning honeysuckle is reviving one more time. We had a dry spell but it seems to be doing well for the summer. We visited a friend's home yesterday and there vine was blooming just like outs.
Even though I am pulling the vines out from the sunflower, tomato patch area, they are still doing great. It is a striking deep color and it will reseed itself every season no mater what.
I spent the morning digging up iris that was sitting in too wet of soil, clay soil, and also had over crowded rhizomes. I worked too long but I did dig out everything and moved them to my new flower bed. They are going to be happy in the new soil and the raised bed conditions. I will be treating for grubs as I did get into some infested iris. I haven't treated for them yet and I should have done it sooner. I got too hot again today and had to rest for a long time afterwards. I have a few iris left to do but my two new flower beds are full and I will have to find a different place to move them.
The weather was lest hot today and yet we are in the upper 89s. It was the last day of the State Fair yesterday and the first day of school today. Most schools are air conditoned now so they survive all seasons now. Our kids did get out early for the first day which I am sure was planned. They will get back to a normal routine after this first week.
Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment