Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birdhouse update. . .



The birdhouse is coming along in it construction. The whole thing is turning into a lot of detail work which is the part I like best. I found my drill part that will make 2 inch holes for the openings. My father in law insists that it is a purple martin birdhouse and I guess I really don't care. It will have seven compartments when I get all of the floors put in and the holes cut. I will paint it when I get done working with all the trim parts. The top photo shows how I increased decoration to the very top piece of the house. The below picture actually is the older view of what is happening. Sleet and snow predicted for tomorrow. I need to go bring in my jig saw from the side porch before I go to bed. Going to Perry to buy paint, then I will have to make up my mind on color. Thanks for reading

No comments: