Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fallen..........


I think this should have been my "photo a day" picture but I am not going to switch them.  It will be a good day to enjoy before it gets so cold.  Having worked half the day at school yesterday I just didn't work outside in the afternoon.  I will burn my trash pile this afternoon if the wind continues to stay calm.  The green grass is amazing to see and I will have to mow to mulch up the dried up leaves.

I hope you all have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty photo. We have a deep gully in our front area that we can rake the leaves into. We have also piled up fallen limbs etc and the birds and chipmunks love it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty leaves Larry. We have snow on the ground here..good thing I was done with leaves:)