Monday, January 12, 2015

It's an Off Day.......





I would rather drink coffee today than to take down the tree.  It will happen soon. It is going to be a two day process. The branches of the tree require a lot of time and process to get it down and to be taken to the basement.  The weather is getting to be a downer for me.  We had a high of 19 degrees in the night and the temps are going to fall all day.  The snow doesn't go away with those temps and warm isn't to be coming back until Friday.  There is a lot of week between now and then. 

I sub in the Spanish room tomorrow so I am appreciating having this day off.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Everyone take care.

3 comments:

Ela said...

Beautiful creature in the first picture:) Greetings !

Far Side of Fifty said...

Got cabin fever? It is good to get out. I am headed to the grocery store tomorrow...haven't been out for a few days:)

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your frigid temps. Seeing your Pfaltzgraf coffee cup on the edge of the table reminds me: Blue the little cat, pushed one of ours off the counter with her nose and broke it! They will replace broken pieces at 50% off.