Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shadows in the Cold.........






We are not thawing but we are warmer today.  A -30 windchill for a couple days will be compared to a windchill of 10 degrees F.  today.  That is a difference of 40 degrees at the cold end of the thermometer.  It feels like spring at first when you are outside but then a gust of wind brings you back to reality.  It is Sunday and we can only hope that we will stay in the warmer end of winter while we are outside.  I hope all are well out there and thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

Glad you are getting a break in the temperature.
We have freezing rain today.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Winter shadows can be very neat.

Anonymous said...

You two stay safe and warm.

Anonymous said...

oh that is like my winter alright. I guess I can put up winter shadows as well. Not familiar as I see yours in January. Where do I go to add pictures on those days to enter?

Like today is Tuesday the 27th so who runs those entries for different days?

Monday I was browsing and entered it to that person on daily picks.

I added to face book but not sure if that was right. Maybe you can direct me.