Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday.........


Past Wednesday evening I was able to get a sunset in the west.  I know it is an urban like sunset but the sky was so wonderful.


Wednesday morning I had a chance to take a photo of this sunrise.  The colors seem to be the same as the weather conditions really didn't change all day.


I know that when the going gets tough the tough buy junk food.  We don't usually keep this much of this kind of thing around.  I bet the bottom box is almost empty so another had been purchased.

The wave petunia is finally showing signs of vining.  I know I bought it late in the spring so I should think it will be so grand as those you see in the stores.

I am on my first full day on my own in the classroom.  It is a little rough at first but I am getting into the rhythm of things.  I am going to be tired by the end of the week after doing the job five days straight.  I will have to get myself in shape for full time teaching.

I appreciate your stopping by today.  Thank you.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I walk fast past those treats! I do like the Little Debbie Brownies:) Your Petunia should look better..but it is still pretty! The ones in the stores and those hanging baskets have all been treated with growth regulator that makes them have lots of blooms on a small part of the plant. :)

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Gotta have a few treats around.
Enjoy your full time teaching gig while it lasts. I've checked in on your posts this week, just first commenting today.

Red said...

Teaching is stressful and a challenge but the adrenalin kicks in and off you go and teach.