Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Faces......


 The stuffed animals cover the base of the teddy bear tree.  My wife has the tree up early this year.



It is filled up now. It does look better with lights at night but I haven't taken a shot of it in the evening.  It is a fun tree with some of the stuffed toys having a history from different friends and our now grown up kids collection. 



An ongoing project of mine is this child's sled.  I have two of these and they are a work in progress. I am planning to place one or two of them outside as a Christmas decoration. The paint job is really reviving them.  I think the rails are in good enough shape that I won't be painting them.  This one may have been mine when I was a kid but the larger one comes from my parents garage and I don't know where they obtained that.  Photos will follow when all is completed. 

We warmed up today and some snow did melt away.  There are patches of it left but most all is gone at 51°F.  I didn't have to wear a winter coat as I went for groceries this afternoon. 

Thanks for checking in today.

After previewing this a day later, I only had to make six corrections. If you read it yesterday you would have been challenged. That is what one gets when they are tired, in a hurry, and it is late in the day.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

My MIL had a sled like that decorated on her porch. I just loved it!

Also...love the Teddy Bear Tree! I have quite a few Teddy Bears too and they seem to like to roam the house!

Far Side of Fifty said...

My daughter has a sled that we decorated last year, fun project! Della's bear tree is always so cute:)