Sunday, November 19, 2023

Fake or Real...


 I put it out there for the lights that are on it. The decorations that are permanently wired to the tree are there just for fun. It doesn't look too well decorated. It does look great at night.  The real trees could be making fun of the fake one if they could talk.



The final bloom, number 10, has finally opened. The whole group now looks like it is on the way to failure. It has been in bloom for along time. 

I did figure out how to move pictures on my new computer.  I can process all my photos on iPhoto and then transfer the batch to Google.  I had to learn how but it isn't no big deal now that I figured it out. I was alarmed that my blogger wouldn't let me pull photos from iPhoto. I could do it on  my old computer.  We have a gray day today. I guess the sun was out for a little while. We getting use to it being dark by five o'clock so being gray in the afternoon will make it an easier transition.  We are having a quiet day today. We are going out for salad and sandwiches for our evening meal.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love your idea of a festive Christmas tree on your outside deck, it adds so much to the season.
Enjoy your Sunday Larry !
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

The five o'clock darkness is hard for me. I am going to have to find my happy light and put it on in the morning:) Your tree looks great!

Val Ewing said...

I start to find things to light up in the house like a 'fake' birch tree with mini lights on it just to brighten the area.
I love your tree out on the deck. My my MIL had me put out her fake tree on her balcony each year and wire it to the railings so the winds wouldn't blow it over.

They do look cheery.
:)