Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday's Finds....


 There are eight blooms and only two buds to go. It has been a great orchid putting out a lot of color for a long time.



It was peaking through clouds hanging low to the east. I couldn't believe it was that low in the sky.  It is called Waning Gibbous and is 69% illuminated. Eventually it will show up so low in the sky that I won't see it.


We are having warmer weather. I drove the truck north a few miles to dump my 14 recycle bags at designated dumpsters.  It was to good to get the truck emptied out and free for carrying other things. We got our neighbors headboard today and we installed it on our spare bedroom bed.  It wasn't an easy task but it is done. It looks like the room is now finished after being here seven years. I have yard work to do and will do that tomorrow. It is nice that the windy conditions are gone now and we are having a more normal fall temps. It has been a good day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

What a gorgeous orchid!

Val Ewing said...

Beautiful orchid.

I do my recycling about once a month and it fills up my Subaru.

Val Ewing said...

Beautiful orchid! Lovely pinks!

I do my recycling about once a month and it fills up the back of my Subaru.

:)