Monday, November 27, 2023

Monday, Monday.....


 Soft sculptures fill the bin ready to be put on the teddy bear tree. It is early for us to put up trees but we have one tree standing upstairs and these guys will be place on it in the near future. 



The jingle bell looks a little bit distorted but it really isn't. They hang on the tree permanently attached to the tree year round.  The tree jingles as I carry it around the house. 

We woke up to 16°F. and we did not get above freezing. I wasn't expecting it but it is close to being winter.  We were outside a couple of times and the windchill is bad. It will be good to just stay inside. I took the garbage out this morning in my heaviest winter coat. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I look forward to seeing your trees!