Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday....


 The cone flower crop is minimal from three years of drought. This will be a building season to bring back the base.



We were glad to have cool weather this morning. It hasn't warmed up much but has been an overcast most of the day with sprinkles happening this afternoon. 



The Russian sage does smell good. I am not a big fan of this plant but it does make a great cut flower. The former owner has planted it in many places and I have tried to reduce some of them. 



I have proof that I have been working on the neglected places in the gardens. It is a continual work but I had to play catch-up the past three weeks. I still have some invading vines that need to be cleared and  volunteer trees must be destroyed. I am still having to water things a lot as we haven't been getting rain. 


Thanks for stopping by today.