Thursday, September 12, 2013

Two Bees Today......


The bees do love this sedum.  I haven't watered it for a few days as the rain of a half inch and the cooler weather has helped things.


My new cactus has some new growth.  It has been inside most of the summer and it actually grew while it was inside.  I did bring it out and put in partial shade for the rest of this season.

I am teaching in an At Risk room today which consists of me spending a lot of time helping with homework.  Only a half day to work today and I enjoyed our cool morning getting some things done.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cactus looks great. We had a thunderstorm this aft. It is welcome on our grass seed!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Sedum is fast becoming one of my favorite plants...
Drought tolerant and pretty colors both summer and fall.
Yours is beautiful !
~Jo

Far Side of Fifty said...

My Sedum isn't blooming yet, perhaps soon the bees love it! :)