Friday, December 25, 2009

Snowmen of old......


A blurry bunch of guys.....sorry.


These are a jolly holiday bunch.  I ran fundraisers when I was teaching with my art kids to help raise funds for art supplies.   This group was one of the products that was sold and it arrived broken.  The company replaced it and said to throw it away for them.  Instead, I glued these guys back together again.  It is a fun group and there are places for candles which I don't think is necessary.  It is just a fun, funky sculpture.
Hope everyone out there is doing alright.  We are at the edge of blizzard number two.  If you drive about fifty miles east of here they were getting rain, while we were getting snow along with those west of us.    I-35 was the storm line barrier.   Oh well.......    Thanks for reading ............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable group of snowfolk!
Merry Christams, Larry!!!

Sunny said...

I saw Iowa snow on the Weather Channel...yikes!! We got about an inch overnight, made for some lovely pictures.
I love your snowmen, very cute!
Stay warm and safe.
Sunny :)

The Retired One said...

Be careful out there! It is so strange...all of the areas that normally don't get snow, got it...and the U.P. has been relatively quiet.
We hear it is coming though....

Ezhilan said...

These cheerful guys make us happy. Nice creation.