I dleared this a couple of days ago. Actually I did a little each day until it was all gone. My neigbor puts his mower on the plot and I might do the same thing to chop it all up finely. I don't know if I have the energy to dig this up but maybe one row a day I can get it done.
The garden refuse is sitting here waiting for mme to bag it. It will be warm enough that I can do it today. I baged all of the stuff from the zinnia patch yesterday but did not get done.
If you were getting weary of seeing the zinnia patch you can now see that it is gone. I have to get the rest of the tomato plants out of there. This is my newer short raised bed and I will add more bags of dirt to it probably in the sprint. Eventually the soil soil will be level with the top board.
I did figure out how to get this put together. They said I would need a rubber mallet. I took my hammer instead and pounded on the ends of the vertical slats to get them to slide through the horizontal bars. I used the hammer turned to the flat side to hit with a lot of force to pop through each slot.
It is made from vinyl and appears to be strong. I will wait a few months to think about ordering a second one. I have to have some time to forget about the assembly troubles. The birds shed featers and you can see the feathers on the carpet. I am going to place this trellis next to the William Baffin rose that I had to move because of the neighbor's fence construction.
We didn't do trick or treat last night. The whole neighbor hood did not do it this year. I did see one neighbor through the rows of houses has a big bonfire in his dive way and threw a part for the kids. Last year at this time we were flying to Israel and were not home. Thanks for stopping by today.