Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Middle of the Week........


The afternoon sun gives me a dramatic view over the backyard fence.  I know that in a couple of weeks those leaves will be down and all I will have left will be the barebones of the trees.
Wednesdays at school are alway an abbreviated day so I have decided that my Wednesday's post will also be abbreviated.

I am back into the Special Education room today and it is planned that I will continue working in the position until the injured teacher returns to work.  I am getting use to the schedules of the students coming and going and also teaching the math and english to two sets of students.

We now have cold weather on the way.  I figure we will warm back up a little but it may not be until next week.  I have yard work to get done before the snow flies.   Thanks for stopping by my post.

4 comments:

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Beautiful light in that photo.

Anonymous said...

You are my second blog friend to mention snow today. This is such a pretty view. Glad you got the job filling in for the injured teacher; it must be nice to know ahead of time. I see our mutual friend at Garden on Sherlock Street has been bringing in her plants to over winter. Enjoy the rest of the week.

troutbirder said...

Filling in is a tough job in a school. At least the kids know you'll be back the next day....:)

Debbie Lo said...

This time of year, we have to be thankful for any bit of sun we can get!

Glad to hear the school has chose to let you teach until the injured teacher returns. I also hope they'll continue to have work for you after that too!