Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Two Things for Tuesday..........


A blurry barberry bush photo with red orange berries that are hanging in there having not yet being eaten by the birds.  I said it all in one sentence.



This barrow with snow in it reminds me that I haven't brought home my metal wheel barrow from the farm in a year and a half now.  It was down there being used for work in the summer of 2011 and was stowed away quickly at the end of that summer.  We had worked so hard clearing things that I was too tired to put it into the trunk of my car and bring it home.  Perhaps I can get my act together as I missed it all summer and will need it in the spring to haul dirt and sticks and stuff.

My dad made this one solely for the use of planting flowers in it.  I remember it for many years being filled with petunias.

We will see warmer temperatures today as Des Moine will be 39 degrees.  That means we might be 34 degrees today and it will start some thawing.  The furnace isn't being as strained these days and it does actually shut down for some periods of time in the day time.

I am high school math today.  It will be a long day as the free period was first hour and I was assigned somewhere else during that period.  I hope you all have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: