Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday.........


This set is worth every penny that I spent on it.  It is easier to carry around this set than it is to pack the toolbox.  Of course I needed it yesterday when my battery to my car was dead in the water.  I had never replaced it since I bought the car so I just picked up a new battery. It was the best solution for a battery.  Battery clamps have changed a lot in the years. The second from the smallest wrench is what I needed to remove them.










This is a familiar sight with the bright sunshine and cold air.  As you can see we still have a lot of snow on the ground.










Happiness is the taste of vanilla frosting.  I suppose the cinnamon rolls under that frosting taste pretty good too.

I hope everyone has a great day.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

KathyB. said...

Boy, hot cinnamon rolls , a cup of fresh hot coffee , best eaten on a cold winter's day ! You sure do have a lot of snow there.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

The cinnamon rolls sure would be good on a cold morning after working on the car. I plan on spending the week cleaning top after the snow here.

Patsy said...

Glad you had the right wrench now that would make the cinnamon rolls
even more enjoyable.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Now I am hungry for cinnamon rolls with icing! Those new batteries are expensive too:(

The Furry Gnome said...

Oh, those look so good!