Thursday, February 11, 2016

One More Day.........


My true green forest for the winter is this jade plant.  It is my source of green when I get tired of seeing white. I have a broken stem of this in a jar of water now and it has all these little plant starts at every leaf junction.




While looking out you can see the snow is still there.  The pile of snow created by the city from clearing the alley is right behind the bicycle.  There is a walk in there between the two.






While playing with my new photo lamps I tried taking a photo of this shelf with glass things. It isn't a well planned shot but the light does let me take the photo as the shelf hangs in a corner in low light. I still have not put the glass plane out with this group.  It sits with the toys in the cupboard.





The glass candy container in the shape of a plane is shown here.  I can see it is beat up from having a couple of my brothers probably playing with it when they were young.  I don't know what the nose of the plane looked like but the tail  probably had three projections and not just the one.



While digging through the archives to fine the glass plane I ran across this photo of my blue boy sculpture.  The street workers broke off his head and he is probably not repairable.  I still have him and might try to glue him back together.  He is frozen in the ground outside with out his head and I can not bring him in until it thaws.

The green leaves and the tulip does make me wish that spring would hurry up and arrive.  It won't be for some time now but we do have a promise of 40's 8 or more days away from today.  I will believe it when I see it.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

They say 30's for us next week. Like you said I gotta see it to believe it:)