Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Floral Flight.........









As the snow is falling in Montana they all remembered mowing their grass the day before that.  I am reminded that everyone will get bogged down with all the photos of snow that I will eventually share so I am sharing flowers while I still have them.

The memorial shrub for our dog Button is the butterfly bush shown at left.  The photo didn't take but the colors tend to carry the expression of the blooms. The blooms are almost all gone and the shrub will go dormant for a while but spring will bring it back once again.

The morning glory above turns to that reddish color as it shrivels up but this time it turned color before it collapsed. I like how just a few vines are hanging on for their very last blooms.  We will have frost in the morning but it won't cause them harm in town.  I will have to scrape the car windshield though.

Thank you for stopping by today. I have to blog to take me away from the 50 speeches that I have to grade.  It is a shortened day today so I will get to go home early.  I hope all are doing well in blogland and thank you again for being there.

1 comment:

The Furry Gnome said...

That first picture is really neat!