Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall Things.....


My neighbor is busy cleaning up the last of his leaves from his maple trees. He has bare limbs now and no more leaves will land in his yard.  On my side of the street the silver maple is still holding on to its leaves.  It always does and sometimes those leaved do not get raked or mulched as the snow covers them.


When I first went outside after supper the sky was filled with soft pastel clouds. The winds were blowing them along quickly so the view kept changing on me.



Those colors cause the birch to have a warmer color.  There are still one small batch of leaves hanging onto the branches up against the house.



While I was out there the colors started to become stronger and brighter.  When I turned around and looked west I could see why the sky colors were changing.


The sky had turned to bright colors and I couldn't not snap a shot even thought there are a lot of  utility wires and a house in front of the view.

I missed blogging on Monday.  It just didn't happen.  The students were really pumped up from all the candy from the Sunday night holiday. It was all I could do to keep them under control and on task. There was not a chance to catch a free time to put up the minimal blog.  I was sort of out of photos anyway and it was best that I didn't put up one more train.  I appreciate you stopping by today. I hope all of you are well out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here in Georgia, the Bradford ornamental pear trees were always last to drop their leaves. These are pretty photos of the trees and the sky. Hope today is a calmer day for you!

Patsy said...

Got to love trees, my blog is about trees today.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

We seem to have trees that are still green and very much look like summertime, and then along the tree line, there are others brightly colored, and then some that are already bare.
It's eighty three degrees here today, I think Mother Nature is wondering what to do next :)
Love looking at all the stages of your trees.
~Jo