Friday, October 26, 2018

A Friday Special...Not!


Fall weather is ever-changing with hot and cold temps.  I don’t know what it going up there in the sky but the jet vapors are making interesting patterns as they disperse. The geese seem to be traveling from one body of water in the area to another.  A dozen at a time go over and there have been for of five batches flying over so far.


The black birds are migrating through as large flocks of them stopped to rest in various trees in the neighborhood.  They are so noisy as the fly through with all the wild chirping.

We had an early morning sprinkle that collected on these lily leaves.  I am not sure of the variety of this plant is but it seems pretty robust at this time of the year.


The most colorful shot for the day are these blooms.  I am glad they got some water today as we were getting dry.  It will perk them up.  I am taking a day off today to regroup my brain and muscles.  I am suppose to be retired and sometimes it doesn’t seem to be that way.  I hope all are doing well today. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...


Good to hear you are taking a day off:) your Mums are lovely...such a great color!