We are still pretty green. Our grass is slowing down a little but it does seem to keep us at it at least needing to be mowed once a week.
A lot of the zinnias are now fading. When I bring in cut flowers they don't last long inside anymore. I have started to trim back some of them. I like to do a little at a time which makes it easier. It is time to start looking for seeds for next year. I do wait for them to die out before I collect seeds.
This aquarium was up to having some house cleaning. I am now bringing in some of my guppies that are in outside tubs. I have more live plants to put back into this one. It is nice to get them cleaned even thought it is easier to just ignore them until fish start to die.
I had a dentist appointment this morning. I got a call to move it up two hours sooner and that did work for me. It was nice to get it done. The word nice and dentists visits really don't belong in the same sentence but I did fare well. Thanks for stopping by today.
No comments:
Post a Comment