Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wandering through........






It has been a busy day of shopping.  We are not completely done but we still have time.  All packages that had to be shipped have been shipped.  Our relief from severe cold temperatures is so welcomed. The temperatures we are having now, I am told, are our normal winter temperatures. Barney and I are having better times of walking with puddles here and there to dodge.  Our ground is still very much frozen but the sun helps to melt some loose snow drifts.

We will have a lot of wrapping to do and my wife will make her perfect tasting fudge candy.  We are still strong and ready to get things done.  I hope all are well in the states of my bogland followers.  Thank you for stopping by today.

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Like your fireplace!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your fireplace mantle looks very festive! I am thankful for the warmer weather too! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Your home looks cozy and the holiday decorations are very inviting as is that fireplace. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas holiday full of joy, love and much happiness.