Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oxalis, shamrock day.......




I had planted my oxalis outside in the ground for most of the summer. Then this fall I transferred the two different plants into this granite ware pan.


It now gets to sit in the sunny window and keep warm. I don't know why I planted them on each side of the bale of the pan, but it does stand up on it's own now.



It did love the rainy, cool weather and gave me lots of blooms.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by.........later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful plants sitting in your sunny window Larry. We were fortunate to "inherit" some white oxalis plants when we moved here. I always enjoy the blooms. Wishing you and Della a blessed day.

Hilary said...

They're so pretty. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I thought you planted them that way on purpose! The bloom is very simple and pretty:)