Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Red Blur...........


The digital camera tends to run the colors of red all together. This hardy geranium is the planter filled with six plants that I purchased last fall and wintered it over to spring.  I lost one plant out of the six that were planted in the pot and they are all putting on lots of buds now. I have my mom's plant hook out by the wooden bench and it is enjoying the rains and hot sun while hanging there. 


A second posting of this Asiatic lily is now gone for one more rain last night.  It is early in blooming compared to the other lilies that I have.  I really like the red of this one and the camera can catch its color easily.

Lots of things to do today. Mowing the yard comes first and the rest of the tasks will come.  Thanks for stopping in today.  My yard is calling me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reds are so pretty. My knockout roses are red and we were going to stick with red across the front BUT Walmart had a lot of plants 50% off (all colors) and I am just frugal enough that I just bought what they had and forgot the all red theory!!!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Those are stunning. I have trouble getting red to look as good on my camera as it does for real.