Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday's Single Showing.......


I find the weather slowing me down so much that I don't have any new photos.  I am tired of fighting the mosquitoes.  I bought ten new goldfish to go into my pond and I had to rush out to get the fish into the pond.  The larger fish were very curious about them and it will be nice to watch them grow in the pond.  I had neighbors mowing their lawns yesterday afternoon during the few hours that we had sunshine.  On person across the street mowed their lawn at nine in the evening last night.  I think I will wait until Monday to mow and I may have to bale haw once I get it cut. 

I wish everyone a good day today and thanks for stopping in today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, This is such a pretty rose. The mosquitoes are bad here too. They make any activity outdoors miserable. Have a nice Sunday.

KathyB. said...

Boy, I hear you about gardening in physically oppressive weather , and mosquitos, yikes !

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is a beauty! I need to mow again too...I mowed last Thursday...and we are to get rain tomorrow...so I will see:)