Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sample Saturday..........


I started my day early being outside with the little dog. The whole sky was pinker than this but my suburbia sunrise shows the effect anyway.



The ornamental pear is blooming.  The tree is completely white with small flowers.

The patch of bluebells are now looking better.  The dried brown grown will become a patch of old fashion ferns.



The specialty tulips are doing well. They keep are spreading as the bulbs make more bulbs. The red and yellow reminds me of the Iowa State school colors first but then I am reminded that they are a little like the parrot tulips that I always wanted. My wife and I will get a lot of photos of these explosive looking flowers.





The Asiatic lilies are emerging.  I really like these bulbs as they put out such great blooms.




Have a great Saturday.  I hope everyone's weather is going to be good.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers all around you. The tulips are so pretty. We did not have success with Asiatic lilies here...I think the clay must be too heavy/wet. I wish you both a nice weekend.

It's.a.crazy.world said...

Those are really lovely tulips!