Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Sunday.....


Easter lilies are so striking with their pure white petals making such a majestic shape. I can not lie, this is last years plant as I could not find any to buy this year. Being it is April 1st, I can play games on everyone.

A year ago we were painting the bedroom walls of the newer home. The new home seemed to be so strange to us as we had not moved anything but a card table and one chair to help with the painting.

The moving in was started a few weeks later and we were still not feeling like it was home. I can see by this photo that a half of our furniture had not been delivered and we had a pretty open living room at this point.

In the future, today, you can see that our new sunrises are wonderful and we are glad to be in our new home. We ate out for Easter dinner today and are home resting this afternoon. I hope everyone has had a great Easter day.  Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you both. I know you love your new home. It is just perfect. I hope Barney is still doing better and that each of you has a pleasant night. John's brain MRI will be tomorrow afternoon (only 1 hr from home for this trip)

Patsy said...

Your new home is great, that year went so fast.

Gardening with Juanita said...

Looks great have been having some troubles so I have not written nor read blogs. I know you both are glad to be finished that room I am sure is where you relax. It is roomy and beautiful. You both did a great job.