Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday's a Final Finish for the Week.


I have limited time to take photos so I have mostly only flower shots again. I will work on that as tomorrow I should be able to find something new to post.

The clouds are strange today.  They usually react to hurricanes on the east coast but this is allow have because of the heat coming from the south. It was a hot day with the southern winds blowing most of the day.
The morning skies did look like this.
I bought some miniature roses at a sale after a major flower giving event.  They wanted them out of the store so I got a good deal.  Once I planted them in this planter they started sprouting and growing like big flowers. They are so grateful not to be crowded  and look really good with many blooms ready to open.

The petunias started blooming again but they are never going to look as good as they once did.  We are seeing farmers picking corn now so I  guess the fall weather is upon us and it will be time to start clearing the flower gardens.

I spent time at the old place today painting in the kitchen. I am grumbling about paint and how it never wants to cover anything.  I can see three coats to really get a good looking paint job.  I can now see a job I was going to do in a day and a half will be twice as long. Things are looking better at the old place but I am getting impatient with all the nit picking jobs that I would like to do.

I wish you all to have a great rest of the day. Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your flowers are lovely, I enjoy seeing them. I hope you get done at the old place soon! Having two places is hard. :)